So, there's nearly a week left until the "Valentine's Day", I can already feel its unbearable stench.
To be honest, I always thought this particular day is another reason to make yourself feel crappier than you already are.
I remember back in the school days I used to get the most Valentine's Day postcards in my class, and all the other guys were looking at me enviously, which usually made me feel very uncomfortable.
Nowadays I'm not getting any postcards (maybe it's for the better), usually we just gather in a bar, start getting drunk (very drunk), and whine about how each of us fell into another fight with his/hers beloved one, some people even manage to break up on this day.
I don't think this year is going to be any different, and I wish I could just lock myself in the basement for the entire day.
Anyway... I'll put it simple, F**k Valentine's Day!
And, umm... to keep this lousy journal a bit more entertaining... I've been tagged by my neighbor, anmari
Here are teh rulez: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things/hates about yourself" and people who get tagged MUST write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things/hates as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their devpage comments and tell them to read yours.
1. I smoke a lot.
2. I really value time, but find it hard to use it efficiently.
3. I try to use less cusswords when I talk, even though, sometimes I swear a lot.
4. I get easily hurt and offended, sometimes I even end up crying. (Yes I'm a big Softie...)
6. Sometimes I get very distracted, as you noticed this was supposed to be listed as my 5th bad/weird habit, but since I'm clumsy and hardly pay attention to such things I listed it as the 6th one.
6. I think I'm a misanthrope.
Let's see now... me tags the following people:
Yes you have to follow the conditions, otherwise I'm gonna hurt you.
That should be it for now, signing off.